Today is a very special day. If you haven’t guess it’s my birthday, and Feeling 22!! (If you don’t get the Taylor Swift reference, we can’t be friends)
This weekend I celebrated with my girlfriends by going to a brunch! (With bottomless mimosas, duh) We all had some really yummy food and I was so excited to share my day with the people who I care about the most! I absolutely love dressing up for brunch because you get to bring out all sorts of patterns (do you see how cute those shorts are?) The shorts I’m wearing is actually part of a two set which I will post soon because I am absolutely obsessed to start bringing out spring clothes! I also am obsessed with my off the shoulder top too because I also got a little tan! (I am currently white as a ghost so this was a highlight)
But, if you’re anything like me, it doesn’t matter what you do on your birthday as long as you are with the ones you love! But, I compiled a list of some of my favorite things to do with friends and family for when you turn old enough to stop having parties (lol because I had one last year).
- Go to brunch!
- Go to a nice dinner! (Sushi is a must for me)
- Go to a trampoline place (but don’t break a hip lol)
- Go to the beach!
- Travel with your gal pals!
- Have a bonfire!
- Go ice skating!
- Go to a concert!
- Go to a hotel for the night and have a night on the town!
- Go to a spa (who doesn’t love a relaxation day)
- Have a themed day (like 80’s workout) and go out on the town!
- Go to a Karaoke bar (cause who doesn’t love reliving your sixth grade music)
Well I hope this list helps you when it comes to your special day! And I hope you all have a great day and a great start to your week!!
XOXO Jordan Taylor