I hope you all had such an amazing three day weekend! If you don’t follow me in Instagram and/or Snapchat (which you should), I went to Las Vegas for the first time since being 21 and what a crazy weekend it was! It is SO good to be back in the Dirty T aka Tucson.
Since I live in Tucson, we don’t really get Fall until late October (I know, so sad that means no being basic till October)! But since we have 100 degree weather for a little while longer, I wanted to share why I absolutely love dresses! (Hope you can relate)
- Loose, flowy dresses are way better than tight dresses to beat the heat. If anyone has to deal with hot weather, I highly suggest throwing a dress on because no one needs sweat marks especially when you sit down (if you know, you know).
- By wearing a dress, you look like you actually want to be feminine. When in reality, you just don’t want to get ready.
- No waistbands. Enough said.
- If you ever have an area of your body you want to conceal, it is ten times easier to do that in a dress than shorts and a shirt. Want to hide your legs? Grab a maxi dress. Want to hid your midsection? Grab a peplum detail. Want to conceal that booty? Grab a shift dress. The possibilities are endless (which is the best)
- Dresses are so easy to put on especially when you are on the go. I am constantly on the go and who really has time to put pants on when you can slip a dress on instead! #lazygirlproblems
Hope you all have a great rest of your week and make it a memorable one!!
XOXO Jordan Taylor